4.09.2013

Palmistry Decadence


Woo, busy busy busy, that's my life lately. But that doesn't mean I won't buy more things when I can. Haha. I went a little different this time with my blogging pictures. I edited them :D So let me know if ya like them like this. The lens flare part was a trick I learned from Isis :O Not that I'll do it every time. Still learning the ropes of the trade and such. This is my OOTD (outfit of the day) and it's got that lil badassery feel to it, but to me also a sort of classy elegance. I even bought a new hair for it :D

.+~+. Pieces worn in Pictures .+~+.

Eyes - .:HeNu:. Zombie Eyes - Green  @ The .:HeNu:. Mainstore

Hair - TRUTH HAIR Sassy  TRUTH and visit their Bloggity Blog

Face Tattoo + Makeup - Face tattoo black lashes and war stripes  @  Bird . Next . Door . and visit their B L O G too :)

Chest Tattoo - :Z.S: Rawr Chest Tattoo

Skin - :Z.S: Nikki Summer Curves skin

Top - :Z.S: Palmistry Tank - Black

Bottoms - ~S.N.G.~ Sleek Tight pants set2

Boots - :Z.S: Knitted Boots Plain

Nails + Rings - :Z.S: Rainbow Nails + Rings Set

Ears - ~S.N.G.~ Swirl Spiked Human Ears Gauged

Piercings - ~S.N.G.~ Kissed Piercing

~S.N.G.~ Spiked Nose Strip

Bracelets - Rose Gothic Armbands (modified to fit the wrists by me) @ Find Them here

For All Items Z.S. or S.N.G related go to the mainstore @ Zombie Suicide and stop by her Blog too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...