10.31.2013

Drag Me DOWN...Down.....down....

Funny title right? Well, with good cause... I've made a new product!
I actually did this the other day, but w/e lol
Just in time for last minute halloween shoppers too :P
So while I may be blogging about the new item, I'm also blogging about this killer outfit I put together that is totally supaaaah cute!


I present to you, the Devil's Bun! >:3 lamely named v.v I know
But. I saw this outfit on Flickr, in purple, and I had to have it! So I searched and got it :3 twas awesome lol
Look I even have a little tail :3
So before you wonder, the colour scheme was purple and orangish gold. ^^
Seen from the front, the side and the back :D. Shows off all the awesomeness of the socks
F.Y.I. The socks do cover the feet, but I loved these heels with the outfit too much to change it.
So!
Trick or treat
Smell my feet
Check my store for something neat
If you don't I don't care
I'll just go play with some hair
-idkwtf Dx

Also, don't forget that links to inworld stores, their blogs, and mp stores at linked below :D

 .:*☆*:. .:*★*:. .:*☆*:. 
Ƥɨɛɔɛى Iդ Լɛ ʘںեƒɨե
 .:*☆*:. .:*★*:. .:*☆*:. 

Clothes
.
《ƝƐѠ》 ∾⊰Socks⊱∾ .:HeNu:. Drag Me Down - Witchy
.
 ∾⊰Heels⊱∾ Mea Culpa Shows - CROW
.
 ∾⊰Dress⊱∾ *Epic Bombtastic* Skully Bunny Mini Dress {Yellow2} @Bewbstock
.
Body
.
 ∾⊰Ears⊱∾ ::DP:: Cross Jagged Elf Ears - Med. Light
.
 ∾⊰Eyelashes⊱∾ Pink Acid- Diva Lashes
.
 ∾⊰Eyes⊱∾ Eclypse eyes {Moon .::Kre-ations::. found @ Horrorfest
.
 ∾⊰Hair⊱∾ Magika Discount Fatpack A
.
 ∾⊰Horns⊱∾ RO - Baphomet Horns - Celestial @ Body Mod Expo
.
 ∾⊰Make Up⊱∾ Pink Acid - Duck Lips Coal + PMD - Thorns
.
 ∾⊰Tail⊱∾ !K&L! Faun Tail
.
 ∾⊰Tattoo⊱∾ -UtopiaH- Zen Tattoo
.
 ∾⊰Hands⊱∾ *Epic VIP* Rigged Mesh Damned Demon Hands 
.
 ∾⊰Shape⊱∾ :Z.S: KaLynn Shape
.
 ∾⊰Skin⊱∾ :Z.S: Thrift Shop Skin - Tone 1
.
Accessories
.
 ∾⊰Bracelets⊱∾ : Amorous : You
.
 ∾⊰Collar⊱∾ [AsYLUM] MESH Sick Studded Collar - Purple Leather
.
 ∾⊰Piercings⊱∾ -SU!- Karoline Facial Piercing Set /SNOW/ + Cute Poison - Disarray Piercing + CP - Tsukimi Piercing
.
 ∾⊰Headband⊱∾ Cute Poison - Lament Headband - Light
.
 ∾⊰Necklace⊱∾ Cute Poison - Ouija Necklace

Mea Culpa || *Epic* & JW.com || Deadly Passions || Pink Acid & PA Blog || Magika & mg.se 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...