2.10.2014

Choose Your Character...


That's right, I didn't stutter. I said pick one! I couldn't, and boy howdy can you see why?
'I'm getting ahead of myself and you have no idea what  I'm talking about?' Oh! Well duh.
Let me backtrack this for you then. *Sticks her finger on the record and spins it counterclockwise making the rewind noise, then lets go to play it forward again.*
Oh my gosh! Who here loves video games? *Stares at them.* Seriously, you're on SecondLife, I would say all of you. Anywho! There is this one that is an entire series, and one of my all time faves...
Final. Fantasy. 
*Insert dramatic gasp here.*
And guess what? Right off the bat, after I come back to SL from my hiatus, this shindig makes itself known.
Ooooooor Isis told me and I squealed in delight >.> Lol! Anyways. I LOVE... Final Fantasy.
So I was all over this like white on rice, bark on a tree..... A fat kid on a popsicle --Sorry fatties lol--
*Conspirtorial whisper* I'd do it too :p
And MAN! Did I drop some Linden at this thing.. So much I was like... Crying from stupidity. BUT! I couldn't help it, I looooove FF so much.. Unf... What's that? 'Get to the effin' point!' ? 
Oh! Okay. Shesh. Monsters. I bought a lot of things and narrowed it down to these two savvy outfits.
On the left, we have a demonoid moogle, complete with her wings and pouf. And on the right, we have our demonoid swordswoman. Don't let the tentacles and longsword on her back scare you off, she's one of those silent sweet types.

Wanna have Mint Leradine's or Rena Lionward's look? Then read on!
'I already knew that, duh!' Cheeky bastard's aren't ya? -.-

 .:*☆*:. .:*★*:. .:*☆*:. 
Ƥɨɛɔɛى Iդ Լɛ ʘںեƒɨե
 .:*☆*:. .:*★*:. .:*☆*:. 

Mint's - - - - - - - -|- - - - - - - - Rena's
  
 ∾⊰Top⊱∾ Endorphin Buckled Strap Top-Black - - - -|- - - - [LF] Yasuka Outfit FF7
.
∾⊰Skirt⊱∾ Una-Tiffa Skirt - Black - - - -|- - - - [LF] Yasuka Outfit FF7
.
∾⊰Socks⊱∾ % .:EC:. Erika Boots + Socks - - - -|- - - - [LF] Yasuka Outfit FF7 (it's a whole outfit)
.
∾⊰Boots⊱∾% .:EC:. Erika Boots + Socks - - - -|- - - - [LF] Yasuka Outfit FF7
.
∾⊰Goggle⊱∾ [QE] Steampunk Gacha-Brown - - - -|- - - - [LF] Yasuka Outfit FF7
.
∾⊰Horns⊱∾ ~*S.E*~ Ossis Sacri Horns[Elegant Green] - - - -|- - - - ~*S.E.*~ O.S.H. [Basic Green]
.
《ƝƐѠ》 ∾⊰Necklace⊱∾ :Z.S: Violette Collar-Cross - - - -|- - - - {me.} Fantasy Necklace//Silver
.
《ƝƐѠ》∾⊰Earrings⊱∾ :Z.S.: Tentacle Earrings-Large - - - -|- - - - *Same*
.
∾⊰Shape⊱∾ S  (and) P Shape Winter - - - -|- - - - :Z.S: Kalynn Shape
.
∾⊰Gloves⊱∾ Razor/// Venus Arm Warmers(gacha)-Spikes- Jade - - - -|- - - - [LF] Yasuka Outfit FF7
.
∾⊰Ears⊱∾ Paws- Big ears +:Z.S: Mesh Gauged Ears - - - -|- - - - *Same - big ears*
.
∾⊰Eyes⊱∾ Lovely Disarray - Children of Jenova: Forest - - - -|- - - -  *Same*
.
∾⊰Rings⊱∾ Frogstar- Random Encounter Ring #4(Gacha) - - - -|- - - -  #2
.
∾⊰Wings⊱∾ { E v o } Moogle Wings - - - -|- - - - *Tentacio* Steampunk Wings-Black
.
∾⊰Headwings⊱∾ { E v o } Moogle Headwings+ Poof! - - - -|- - - - *None*
.
∾⊰Halo⊱∾ From Fantasy Gacha Fair (was gifted) - - - -|- - - -  *None*
.
∾⊰Skin⊱∾ *L* Amethyst-Cream-Marionette-Melon - - - -|- - - - :[P]:-FLF- Pink May Skin
.
∾⊰Hair⊱∾ /Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair-Gingerbread - - - -|- - - - eXxEsS Mesh Hair-Nawia-Reds
.
∾⊰Eyelashes⊱∾ Pink Acid Gothicka 2 + Long Diva 2 - - - -|- - - - *Same*
.
∾⊰Tattoo's⊱∾ [twee.] Ki'owa(body paint) - - - -|- - - - Custom iNKZ- Bad To The Bone
.
∾⊰Face Tattoo⊱∾ Lovely Disarray - Reno Reloaded : Face Paint - - - -|- - - - *Same*
.
∾⊰Makeup⊱∾ { C h a m p l o o } Mithra + KATHAARIAN - Eyeliner Set-1 + .Oh!Live. Hangover Makeup - - - -|- - - - *Same 'cept Mithra*
.
∾⊰Boobs⊱∾ *Avatar Shape* - - - -|- - - - Lolas::Tango::Mesh Breasts
.
∾⊰Weapon⊱∾ Blah.(My Swirly Wooden Rod)Hot Pink - - - -|- - - - 5[0-4b]Zweilidanglebooper
.
∾⊰Belt⊱∾ *None* - - - -|- - - - Una - Belfpockets - Red


Woo! That was a lot! Ready for links and stuff? Hey at least they are all down at the bottom and neat.. In my opinion Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...