3.21.2013

Showing It off


Fresh off the block this morning, this is an outfit I threw together of various pieces :D. I'm not really digging the belt's shape though. But it had to suffice. I'm wearing nails for once and I don't look weird. Sadly, I didn't take this shot on my main computer, which is a laptop. It was taken on one of the desktops in my house that can run on the ultra settings without trying to eat itself alive :>
But anywho, I made the outfit based around the top, bottom, and boot pieces from Z.S. I love shopping there. Y'all who love that type of fashion should make your way there too <3
.+~+. Pieces worn in Pictures .+~+.

!!!NEW!!! Zomb. Eyes - Yellow ~ by .:HeNu:. Mainstore

Magika [Trio] Dare ~ by Magika

- DAMNED - Butterfly Effect Makeup + Eyes ~ by - DAMNED - Bodyshop

( RED ) MINT ~ Gift 08'11 ~ by ( RED ) MINT

:Z.S: Cherry Twist Necklace

:Z.S: Emo Punk Checkered Tops - Pink

:Z.S: Low Cut Black Jeans ~ by Zombie Suicide <3

:Z.S: Rainbow Nails n Rings Set

:Z.S: Tsusime Boots - Pink

[ni.ju] Simple Piercings 01 ~ by [NI.JU]

Antifish - Catskull Bikini ~ by Katherine Aeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...