9.22.2013

Heaven-sent



Well, I know I promised a very very current up-to-date blog for my next one...
But my sister, Willow, and I traded uhh looks I guess, for a day. She went dark while I went pink. Haha. Weird right? Most of my looks have an either large amount or small bit or dark to it.
But I liked this. The kimono was just. Oh gods, awesome. But I went with a different thing this time for the image. Instead of breaking up different parts and sectioning it, I put them on the walls :D

Btw there is a lot links below >.>


╔═☆═★═☆═★═☆═★═╗
Pieces In Le Outfit
╚═☆═★═☆═★═☆═★═╝

✘Shape✘ :Z.S: KaLynn Shape

✘Skin✘ .:Panda Punx:. Candy Girl Hunt Skin

✘Eyes✘ Glamorous - Toxic

✘Hair✘>TRUTH< Elisha - Fades (Barbie)

✘Lashes✘ AD- Vamp Lashes

✘Wings(all)✘ [AUX] Fly Free- Pink
+
Ankle Wings (Personally Modified)
+
KZK Sergal Angel Piercings (modified personally to fit avi)

✘Makeup✘ {MC} Candy Eyes - Bubblegum
+
{MC} Matte Cateye Liner
+
~PURE~ Autumn Lips 3 - Peach
+
*Janis* red Hot Beauty Box [Gloss]

✘Tattoos✘ -.HoD. - Fallen Tattoo Set
+
:Hebenon Vial: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoos

✘Halo✘ Saint Halo

✘Rings✘ ( R E D ) M I N T ~ 08'11 - Gold Rings

✘Bracelets✘ *MM* Gold/Resin Bangles
+
*MM* Striped Resin Bangles
+
Bracelets Golden Rose

✘Piercings✘ :Z.S: Sugar Piercing
+
Cute Poison- Stellar Piercings

✘Dress✘ ~Sassy!~ Mandarin v2 Mini-dress

✘Shoes✘ *{ SeVered GarDeN }* NEVIA Sandals - Basic

✘Shawl✘+Lika Ruby+ Shawl A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...